Friday 7 December 2007

The Year 6 and 5 Tag Rugby Tournament

On Thursday 6th December, 26 pupils from Year 5 and Year 6 went to Worcester Rugby Club to take part in an inter-school Rugby tournament with other Worcestershire schools.

The rugby team came in 2nd place, they did very well at the tournament. We didn't qualify for the final on Saturday 19th January 2008. Also, we tried our best in all the matches to be a good team when the entire matches were completed.

These are some of the opinions of people that went to play in the tag rugby tournament:

This is Ryan’s point - "I enjoyed it and I felt tired but happy to play. I was pleased to come in 2nd place with my team."
This is what Grant has to say - “I enjoyed it and I was nervous.’’
This is Jess B's comment - “I really enjoyed it! It was amazing even though we came in second it was cool.”
This is what Kieran said - “I was muddy and I enjoyed it but best of all we all worked as a team.”
This is what Jess had to say - “I was excited about coming 3rd, I was amazed we came in 2nd place.”
This is what Sian had to say - “I was very nervous. I've been there before and I was scared.”

We would like to thank Mr. P and the other staff that took us there.

By Eleisha, Charlie and Callum (Year 6 pupils)

No comments: