Friday 16 November 2007

FAIRFIELD FOOTBALL TEAM

On Thursday 15th November, The Fairfield Community Primary School football team had a match against Warndon Junior School. This is the response of some of the players from year six:


"The football match was good, because I played brilliantly on left wing. Every time I got the ball, I crossed it to Macca or Grant." (Luke Y6)

"I thought the football match was outstanding, because we worked as a team. I felt delighted that we won." (Macca Year 6)

"I think the football game last night was brilliant , because Macca and I scored a goal.The match ended as 5 to us and 1 to Warndon." (Grant Year 6)
"The football match was great, because Macca scored a cracker!" (JordanY6)

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I'm very proud of you all! Well done. It takes guts and cool to work that well as a team.